When: Wednesday night through Friday, September 18-20, 2019
Where: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Who should apply: All students interested in pursuing a PhD in the biomedical sciences. To be eligible, students must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents, and plan on starting graduate school in Fall 2020 or Fall 2021.
Students from racial and ethnic minority groups, low-income family backgrounds, first generation U.S. citizens, and first-generation college students are especially encouraged to apply.
Participants can expect to:
- Participate in a variety of activities and workshops on applying to graduate school at the University of Michigan.
- Engage in small group discussions with ample opportunities to ask questions.
- Meet one-on-one with faculty.
- Socialize with current graduate students.
- Explore the beautiful, culturally diverse city of Ann Arbor.
General Deadline: Friday, June 14, 2019.
PREP Scholar Deadline: Friday, August 2, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
*Please note that you will not be able to submit this application until the one required letter of recommendation has been submitted on your behalf. You have the option to request a second letter of recommendation, but the primary request must be fulfilled by the deadline. *